Become an ambassador and give a voice to sustainable destinations, initiatives and businesses around the world.
Share the Good Travel Guide’s values and principles!
WHY BECOMING AN AMBASSADOR FOR THE GOOD TRAVEL GUIDE?
WHAT ARE THE ROLES OF AN AMBASSADOR?
- Promote sustainable tourism and sustainable businesses by representing regions and destinations around the globe (especially on social media or blog)
- Re-share Good Travel Guide social media activities
- Network and work alongside business partners and industry leaders to support and promote the Good Travel Guide’s mission, values, and purpose and to inform them about potential collaboration and partnerships with the company.
- Attend industry events and Good Travel Guide-related initiatives.
- Meet regularly with the Good Travel Guide team.
HOW TO BECOME AN AMBASSADOR?
This role is for you if you
- Have a deep interest for sustainable tourism and want to contribute to its development.
- Have a strong positioning in social media and communication and have background experiences related to it.